Online course descriptionThis online course addresses all of the information management disciples as defined in the international industry standard, DAMA body of knowledge (DMBoK) V2, and provides a solid foundation of the different information disciplines across the complete Information Management spectrum. By attending the course, participants will get a firm understanding of the core Information Management concepts and illustrate their practical application with real examples of how Information Architecture is applied.
The course will prepare you for the Certified Data Management Professional certification (CDMP).
This course provides you with the knowledge, methods and techniques required to analyse, mature and implement information management solutions within your organization. It will result in a holistic view on all the various disciplines of Data Management. Areas covered include:
- Data Governance
- Data Quality Management
- Master and Reference Data Management
- Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing
- The essential role of Data modelling
- Data Lifecycle Management
- Metadata Management
- Risk, Security &Regulatory compliance
- Data Operations
- Content & Records management
- Data Integration &Interoperability
- Number of attendees: minimum of 5 with a maximum of 15.
- We can offer a 2 day course or a 4 day course. We cover all area's for both options. The 4 day course has more room to introduce and discuss practical cases, which helps to quicker comprehend the different disciplines and there cohesion. Also the 4 day course is needed as a preparation for passing the official CDMP exam.